BLACK BEAR SHDX ENGINE OIL SAE 10W-30
$95.00 – $885.00
Black Bear SHDX ENGINE OIL SAE 10W-30 is an advanced quality heavy duty engine oil providing longer engine life to all diesel and gasoline engines. This oil meets or exceeds the newest engine tests.
Black Bear SHDX ENGINE OIL SAE 10W-30 is a versatile, ﬁeld proven engine oil capable of handling the most severe on and off road high performance! low emissions engine requirements. EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipped engines produce a higher level of soot in the engine oil which results in thickening. Our new CK-4 motor oils, with their highly active additive technology, perform better in almost every other category. DPF (Diesel Particulate Filtration) requires a lower sulfated ash engine oil which lessens the possibility of ﬁlter blockage. A higher concentration of high ash performance additives employed for EGR alone are not suitable to handle this new challenge. Some engine oil manufacturers choose to keep a conventional high ash oil to handle EGR and a lower ash design for A.P.I. CK-4. Black Bear has taken a single oil approach to these varied engine requirements.
This fluid uses the newest advanced additive package that improves oxidation performance by over 60%, will reduced oil consumption and protect against piston deposits when compared to older API CK-4 products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Long term highly improved high temperature control of piston and ring belt deposits
• Superior fuel soot dispersants and oxidation inhibitors for better viscosity increase control
• Unparalleled soot wear protection and friction reduction
• Exemplary performance in the newest low emissions diesel engines
• Unique base stock compounding assures long term stay-in-grade viscosity performance
• Meets and exceeds earlier diesel and gasoline engine specifications
Black Bear SHDX ENGINE OIL SAE 10W-30 starts with quality virgin base oil that in itself is very resistant to oxidation. All of Black Bear’s heavy duty engine oil formulations employ a patented highly active dispersant additive. EGR soot thickening has been reduced to extremely low levels, with ashless additive chemistry.
This allows us maximum use of highly effective ash containing combatants to help keep all engines cleaner and running longer. Our overall low ash A.P.l. CK-4 motor oil provides many beneﬁcial changes including:
– Superior soot thickening control in EGR engine designs
– Better performance in Caterpillar ACERT technology engines
– Higher performance, low ash formulation for Diesel Particulate Filter equipment
– Greatly enhanced control of piston deposits in all engines
– New friction reduction technology greatly improves wear protection
– Corrosion and overall engine cleanliness have improved measurably
API CJ-K, CJ-4 Mercedes-Benz 228.31
Caterpillar ECF-3 & ECF-2 Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4, VDS-3
Cummins CES 20086 and 20081 MTU MTL Type 2.1
Detroit Diesel 93K222, 93K218 International/Navistar
Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N Renault VI RLD-4, RLD-3
|Viscosity, cSt @ 100°C||15.3|
|Viscosity, cSt @ 40°C||112.8|
|CCS, cP( @ -20°C)||5500 min|
|Sulfated ASH, % Wt.||1.0|
|Pour Point, °F||-25|
|Flash Point, °F||430 min|