Black Bear SHD 15w40
$82.29 – $767.80
♦ BLACK BEAR SHD ENGINE OIL SAE 15W-40, A.P.I. CK-4 is a highly advanced Heavy Duty engine oil that is enhanced to provide even longer engine life to all diesel and gasoline engines. This oil meets and well exceed the most stringent engine tests, old and new.
♦ Black Bear SHD SAE 15W-40 is versatile engine oil capable of handling the most severe on and off road low emissions!
EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipped engines produce a higher level of soot in the engine oil which results in thickening. Soot thickening control is continuing to be a focus of our engine oil technology. Our highly active ashless dispersant technology addresses this concern better than ever before. Specially boosted oxidation protection is added to our SHD 15W-40 CK-4 engine oil to further enhance the high performance additive chemistry.
DPF (Diesel Particulate Filtration) requires a lower sulfated ash engine oil which lowers the possibility of ﬁlter blockage. The combination of high ash performance additives employed for EGR alone are not suitable to handle this new challenge. Black Bear has taken an enhanced low ash / high performance approach to these varied engine requirements.
Black Bear starts with a higher quality virgin Group ll Base Oil that is far more resistant to oxidation thickening. SHD 15W40 CK-4 motor oil uses the latest CK-4 additive technology that improves oxidation performance by 60 percent over the older CJ-4 fluids. Use -of this higher performance ashless technology allows maximum use of highly effective ash containing combatants. Our overall low ash combination keeps all engines running cleaner and longer with trouble free operation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Superior soot thickening control in EGR engine designs
– Better performance in Caterpillar ACERT engines
– Higher performance, low ash formulation for Diesel Particulate Filters
– Greatly enhanced control of piston deposits in all engines
– New friction reduction technology greatly improves wear protection
– Corrosion and overall engine cleanliness have improved measurably
– Better operation for all engines run on various types of fuel
• Long term highly improved high temperature control of piston and ring belt deposits • Superior fuel soot dispersants and oxidation inhibitors for better viscosity increase control • Unparalleled soot wear protection and friction reduction • Exemplary performance in the newest low emissions diesel engines • Unique base stock compounding assures long term stay-in-grade viscosity performance • Meets and exceeds earlier diesel and gasoline engine specifications
API CK-4, CJ-4. ACEA E9 – 2012, E7, CAT ECF-3, ECF-2, CES 20086, 20081 DETROIT DIESEL 93K222, 93K218 MACK EOS 4.5, EO-O PREMIUM PLUS, VOLVO VDS 4.5, VDS 4, VDS-3 MAN M3575, MTU 2.1, RENAULT RLD-4 RLD-3
|Viscosity, cSt @ 100°C||15.3|
|Viscosity, cSt @ 40°C||112.8|
|CCS, cP( @ -20°C)||5500 min|
|Sulfated ASH, % Wt.||1|
|Pour Point, °F||-25|
|Flash Point, °F||430 min|